Thursday, February 25, 2010

NO WAY!!!

I am sitting here dumb-struck, frozen as a deer in headlights. GASP! I've created a blog. Why? Hmmmm....I don't have a succinct, intelligent answer to that question. All I know is that I've been ruminating on this idea for years, trying to figure out if it was worth my time. Wait . . . I don't have any time to spare. But deep inside there's this insatiable desire to journal the often-ridiculous, totally-amazing, completely-draining life I lead. As a mom of 4 daughters, ages 9, 7, 5, and 2 1/2, I sometimes stand amazed at how I end each day feeling like a jumpee who's fan has been turned off. I LOVE my life, but I SO wish there was at least a small sliver of mama-pie left for me at the end of the day. Ok, I'd take a few crumbs. With a giant scoop of ice cream, they might even be filling

No comments:

Post a Comment